Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Spotlight: Sarah Nielsen's Lightbulb Lab

Okay. First things first, the votes are in...

Congratulations Joan! A whole year of Seeing the Everyday for you, my dear. We hope you love every ad-free page of that publication. Thank you all for participating and voting. And many thanks to Seeing the Everyday for such a lovely and appropriate prize. Such fun - I think we may have to do it again...

And now, for the subject of today's post:

image via SarahNielsen

Sarah Nielsen is up to all kinds of fun things over at her blog, The Lightbulb Lab.

Every time I'm there I feel the creativity welling up. It was the same way when I'd visit her in their tiny basement apartment on Briar during our college-days friendship. Sarah just leaves a lot of artistic synergy in her wake. She makes me want to live a beautiful life and keep an artistic record to immortalize it.


We'll be hearing more from Sarah here at Bloom in a few weeks and I'm pretty excited about it! Stay tuned...

And in the mean time, stop by the lightbulb lab and just revel in Sarah's style -- tutorials, delightful guests, giveaways, and creative eye-candy aplenty; you cannot help but be inspired.

2 comments:

Joan said...

Thank YOU! :)
So I took a gander over at Sarah's blog...and you're right: the creativity oozes from her...and it's super contagious. Lovely, lovely.

sarah said...

Thanks for all the kind words, Em! If only we were neighbors again... sigh...