Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Forum: Mother's Day Wish List (Day 4)

For me, Mother's Day is all about celebrating womanhood, which makes me want to dress up!

Em already mentioned cotton maxi dresses, which we looove. On my wish list is also a tailored dress. Shabby Apple is a great one to consider when dress shopping. Don't you just love these tailored looks?

If you're more into skirts, I always like what Down East Basics has to offer. My two current favorites:


Of course, the bottom line for me, is that my husband is more of the surprise type, so who knows...


And you--
What are you asking for this Mother's Day??


2 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

potted flowers instead of cut ones. Then I can enjoy them longer:)

Anonymous said...

These will definitely look good on my mom but she never wore anything close to these clothes. She's happy with simple things. got her a mothers day poem for her special day