Monday, July 26, 2010

My favorite new thing


Will you indulge me in a self-compliment if I give you a good tip?

I had a really good hair day yesterday. Smooth, no frizz, hardly needed my flat iron. Now I don't know, maybe it just seemed like a ghd because I've done nothing with my hair all summer (who can stand to blow dry when you know you'll be in the pool half the day anyway?). But nah, it was more than that. Even though I've never been much of a hair product connoisseur, I am obsessed with the products I just bought.
The brand is called It's a 10. I use the miracle (miracle?! wow!) leave-in product first. After I towel dry, I spray it on, and run it through my hair with my fingers. After I blow dry (but before I curl or straighten), I use the miracle styling serum, which is awesome. You hardly need any, and it just gives you the grease you need to calm your frizz down. (This does the job of something like pomade, but does it so much better.) And I am telling you, I felt like a million bucks today. My hair was so much smoother and softer than usual.

So, if you're interested, check these out here:



Like we've said before, we're not bigtime product pushers, but when we really love something and think it makes life better, we gotta pass it on!

Happy Monday!
xo
anne
p.s. My husband just read this over my shoulder and said, "That is such a process. I can't believe you use two hair products." Ridiculous, huh? I've never done it before, but I'm totally convereted! xoxo

2 comments:

sumthinghappened said...

It's my new favorite thing as well. In fact, my sister is visiting this weekend and I shared it with her. She loves it!

rosehugs said...

I discovered this product myself a few months ago (introduced by my hair dresser). I have curly hair and live in a humid environment but with It's a 10, I have soft and shiny hair, whether I leave it curly or flat iron it out, whether it's dry outside or raining buckets! I love it!